Tuesday, November 13, 2007

RTS Lectures on Mere Christianity

The following was sent to me by one of our Society members. It provides information on a series of lectures from Reformed Theological Seminary on Lewis' Mere Christianity.

Last night, I discovered that various lectures from Reformed Theological Seminary have been added to "iTunes U" (in the iTunes program) in the form of podcasts. If any of you were not aware of this, I wanted to bring it to your attention. This is an amazing source of lectures on theology, Christian Apologetics, church history, contemporary culture, etc. I highly recommend subscribing to these podcasts. Furthermore, I found lectures on C.S. Lewis here as well. I felt that this might be appropriate to mention since we are reading "Mere Christianity." Currently there are 26 lectures posted as part of this podcast with topics on Lewis' biography, theology, and views on various issues. I am going to provide direct links to these podcasts at the end of my message. You will need to have iTunes installed on your computer to subscribe and listen to these podcasts....

To go directly to the RTS lectures on C.S. Lewis, click this link:
http://deimos3.apple.com/WebObjects/Core.woa/Browse/rts.edu.1171640252.01171640257

To go to the directory of all the RTS Podcasts, click this link:
http://deimos3.apple.com/WebObjects/Core.woa/Browse/rts.edu



NOTE: If you go to this latter link, the Lewis lectures are listed under "Practical Theology."

No comments: